Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies

The toddler informed me, upon picking her up from daycare, that she wanted to make cookies. So, we went home and put together some peanut butter chocolate cookies with dark and milk chips. They're in the oven now and I can only imagine that they'll be delicious. The original Dark Chocolate and Chip cookie recipe has been easy to adapt to a number of different variations over the years and all have been fabulous. 8 minutes until we know!

The Chocolate Cookie
1/2 C butter
1 1/2 C sugar
2 eggs
2tsp vanilla
2C flour
1/2 C cocoa powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1-2 C chocolate chips, mixed milk and dark
1/2 C peanut butter

Beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.

Add cocoa, baking powder, salt and flour, mix.

Fold in chocolate chips and peanut butter.

Bake at 350F for 11 min.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Holy Crap those sound good---I wish I read this before I came to see you on Fri--I would have asked if you had any left! : )

Ronald said...

Yum, those sound amazing! How did they turn out?

TheCraftyQueen said...

yeah, Jen, I did... and I froze dough, too! I should have offered!

And Ron, they were incredible. they tasted like peanut butter and milk chocolate. I will totally do them again!