1. M refers to herself as "One-Minute Mimi" on a regular basis. I don't know why.
2. A sleeps with a pink stuffed bear named Cupcake.
3. M is struggling with potty-training, but making good progress. The key is to motivate her and keep the motivation fresh in her mind.
4. A is able to read regular picture books now, not just the "easy reader" books.
5. M's favorite pair of shoes is ruby slippers that I got at Walmart last year for $3.
6. A loves jigsaw puzzles.
7. M is still challenged by silverware.
8. A hates to wear jeans.
9. M loves Pinkalicious and Fancy Nancy.
10. A's favorite shoes are her Crocs boots.
11. M loves "hot bananas."
12. A loves broccoli.
13. M's favorite restaurant is Pizza Hut.
14. A is a master at using "I'm sorry" and "I love you" to the best effect.
15. A and M share a bedroom and chatter or sing to each other for an hour each night before drifting off to sleep.