Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I am BUSY this fall!  Goodness!  A week ago, I was saying that I wished I had more custom orders for this fall and now I'm full up.  Someone out there must have been listening.  Thank you!

In addition to the sample items I'm knitting for Shady Blue Acres, I have orders in for two pairs of very creative and fun longies, one pair of footed longies, three scarves, and a doll.  I think that will comfortably fill my time from now until December 15th just fine.  And put a bit more food on the table and buffer into the Christmas account. 

Additionally, A is in school 5 days a week, M still has her speech therapy sessions, I'm working 26 hours a week, and managing my knitting patterns.  Oh, and let's not forget the guest stocking at Ewe Need Darling Knits, coming up on September 30th.  Please take a moment to check out our listings at the end of the month.  They're not posted yet, but I hope to have previews up soon.  I will include both knitted items and toddler- and child-szed some boxer briefs for both boys and girls.

No comments: