Here is a finished project from a recent Yarn For Woolies Swap I participated in. It's a size small longies and hat set done in Purewool's Aqua y Crudo.
Also in the knitting bag is this set of longies, knit from Malabrigo Twist (Terron color):
And finally, another finished project. This was a test run of my Maggie's Flower Tunic pattern with a number of modifications. I used half-linen stitch instead of eyelet and carried it throughout the body. At the sleeves I did put the stitches on my DPNs and picked up stitches under the armpit. I knit another inch or so, in pattern, and then bound off with a crochet scallop. Oh, and the body is hemmed with a band of butterfly stitch.
On my upcoming projects list:
sweater for myself
2 xmas gifts
hat for A
mittens and hat for M
mittens for me
socks for me
testing my Lofty Charlotte pattern (I have GOT to come up with a better name!)