Monday, September 21, 2009

Little Red

My great grandfather had a running bounty with a $100 prize. He wanted a red-headed grandchild. And while he had many grandchildren and is still gaining great-grandchildren, it wasn't until our second daughter, M, was born that he achieved his goal of a red-headed grandchild. As my great grandfather had already passed away, my grandmother was the one to cut the prize check for our little M.

The other day I was speaking on the phone with my grandmother and she asked, "Is her hair still coming in red?" So today I will answer that question for you all with a picture: (click on the images to see them larger.)

2 comments:

sherilaugh said...

Ooooh!! My pants!!!

TheCraftyQueen said...

yah, I LOVE those pants now that I have them shaved and lanolized. Too big but so comfy!