Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cloth Diapers: a peek at upcoming posts

At the request of both my husband and my friend J, I am about to embark on a little writing challenge. Both have requested that I take time to write up some of the useful tidbits of diapering knowlege that I have gained over the past three years. For those of you who are diapering experts, this is probably old news. For those of you, like J, who are just embarking on your cloth diapering adventures, I hope this helps you out!

In the upcoming posts, I hope to include topics such as:

  1. Diapering 101: basic definitions
  2. Diapering 102: building your stash
  3. Diapering 201: beyond the basics
  4. Night time diapering
  5. Troubleshooting the wash and Stain removal tips
  6. What to save for the next baby, what to sell
  7. Getting a return on your investment
Is there anything that YOU'D like to pick my brain about? Let me know and I'll try to include a post about your topic of choice.






1 comment:

Jen said...

Gosh, it's hard to believe that so much time has passed since we first got all those diapers from you. And now we're finally going to be able to use them as well as all this info on your blog (Yay). We're also planning on taking a class at Happy Bambino.