Thursday, July 30, 2009

Road Trip








We recently went on a road trip to MI to visit my mother. When we returned, I had a ton of ideas of what I was going to blog about and was very excited to get my chance to sit at the computer. Unfortunately, Mommy-Brain has struck and I can't for the life of me remember what I was finding so humorous! Eee gads.

SO, the short of the story is that we all had a great time, even the baby who had a spotty rash from head to toe. We saw lots of family and had a pretty decent time traveling, too. On the way home, we stopped at Indiana Dunes State Park and walked on the beach for a bit. A loved it. M couldn't stand being in the baby carrier, and I was feeling a bit like a camel. I had the baby carrier, the baby, the toddler's shoes, the toddler's wet pants, the diaper rag, the ring-sling, the camera, etc. And as my husband pointed out, I was also carrying the milk. Ha ha.



















All in all, it was a good trip. My mom spoiled Abby rotten and definitely got her fill of baby girls. Miss Abby had a few days of pure sassyness after we returned, but quickly turned herself around again.

No comments: