Friday, July 3, 2009

GroBaby Bio insert testing

I signed our family up to be a tester for GroBaby's bio inserts this week. I had NO idea what I was signing on for, but knew that I loved my GroBaby diapers and figured anything they were testing would a fun, if nothing else. $6 and two days later, and my inserts have arrived.

Regularly, GroBaby soakers are cotton and elastic diapers that snap into a cover. These new bio inserts are paper and elastic contraptions, similar in concept to the Gdiapers that have been out for a few years now. I don't know what I was expecting, but what I got was not it! What was in the bag was even better!!!

Now, I can't seem to find a picture of the flushable inserts from Gdiapers, but I am assuming that they're diaper-sized piddle pads.

More reveiw later after we've tried them!

No comments: