Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Almost-Perfect Picture

Photobucket

This is the picture that won us 3 brand new pocket diapers! Hooray! The theme was "9 pins standing," meaning the almost perfect picture moment that was somehow spoiled. In this case, this was the third of three snapshots I tried to take with the girls. In the first one, I was not in the picture. In the second one, A was not smiling. In fact, she was so displeased with her picture that she insisted I take a third. This one was perfect! Until I noticed that M was not in the picture. Oops.

SO, I entered it and won! I won a OS BumGenius, a medium Knickernappies Disposanot diaper, a Rocky Mountain OS diaper, and a pin. Yay! I can't wait for them to arrive. I have had issues with the pocket diapers we used on A fitting M's different shape, so having three new brands to try will be great!!!

No comments: