Monday, February 9, 2009

She's here!

Our sweet little Maggie Ellen arrived on February 3rd, 2009 via VBAC. She was just smaller than her sister, weighing in at 7lb 5 oz and is 18" long. Her head is covered with a very nice crop of auburn hair and her eyes are the typical newborn grey.

We couldn't be more in love if we tried! I'd sit and write more of an entry, but the very thought of sitting on a hard wooden chair for more than a few minutes at a time is sheer agony.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Steph said...

Congratulations!! She's gorgeous-- I know I've said it before, but it doesn't hurt to say it again :) hope you're all doing well and getting as much sleep as possible! Hugs!

Mercedes said...

OMGosh, Nancy! She is so pretty! Huge congratulations for your happy family!
:) Mercedes

FelinexGoddess said...

Hey Nancy! I got a blog! lol. ANYway. I hate that I haven't been able to see miss maggie due to sickness. I hope to see her soon tho.