Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hungry

When will I stop being hungry all the time? Rhetorical question, I know the answer to this one. I'll stop being hungry all the time about a year from now when the new baby starts drinking cow's milk more than mama's milk.

In the meantime, I'm ravenous! I just can't keep full! OR I'm not hungry at all and sugar-crashing, ruining everyone else's day. Sigh.

I go to the cabinet, I go to the fridge. Nothing appeals to me. But I'm hungry! Okay, maybe I'd LIKE to eat a bowl of cottage cheese. Maybe I'd like a bagel with cream cheese. Maybe I'd like a chocolate shake. Maybe I'd like a grilled cheese sandwich, or some mac n cheese. Are you noticing a trend here? Everything I want to eat is prohibited!!

Sigh. I can't even come up with something I'd be interested in eating so that I can go to the store to BUY something interesting to eat. This really sucks.

Vent over.

No comments: