Sunday, January 4, 2009

Family Photos!



We had new family photos taken yesterday. It was wonderful, as usual. Our friend B took the pictures and she does such a great job. A really warms up to B and so we always have a large number of pictures to choose from when deciding on prints.

We wanted to get some photos done before the baby arrived to commemorate this point in our lives. It's a point where we're in between having one and two children. We know everything is about to change and we're savoring the last few weeks of being a family of three.

After the new baby arrives we'll do another set of pictures with all four of us. Then we can capture the unique look of our newborn.

2 comments:

Steph said...

holy moley-- i just noticed your ticker-- 33 days!!!!!!!!! how are you feeling? loved seeing the family photos-- they are beautiful.

TheCraftyQueen said...

I'm feeling really good! I mean, I outgrew the last of my clothes this weekend and it's really frustrating to have the belly hanging out in the cold air, but really, I feel great.

I can't believe we're in the last few weeks already!!

Thanks for the compliment on the photos. They turned out beautifully and I love them, too!