Friday, December 12, 2008

Very Very Odd

I received a package in the mail today. That's not really that odd, given that it's December 12th. We're getting a lot of packages in the mail right now. What's odd is what was in it.

Inside the envelope was a copy of Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. A new edition copy. The edition I hate. ???

My first guess was that my Mother in law had purchased it as part of my Christmas gift, as she likes to shop on Amazon. Maybe I put it on my Wish List there before I had a chance to read the new edition. Mmmmm.... Nope. I checked my list. It's not there.

I check the invoice to see if it says who ordered it. It says that I ordered it. On November 23rd. Why the heck would I have ordered it three weeks ago, when clearly a month ago I hated it??? I have no memory of ordering it. I have no charge on my card to say that I ordered it. I do not see it in my Amazon account as having been ordered.

Who the heck sent me a copy of a book that I clearly and publicly stated my dislike of?

Anyone want to confess?

Anyone?

2 comments:

Steph said...

Geesh! Regift?

TheCraftyQueen said...

I haven't heard back from the customer service yet... it may be a regift soon, tho!